New Year Eve is the time when we make resolutions. Every year, we all set goals. Some are for fun, while others are serious. For example, we might lose weight, get up earlier, fix healthy eating habits, no sugar challenge and so on. Despite the fact that most people don't stick to their resolutions, these hilarious ideas for breaking New Year Resolutions will make you laugh!
You can forget about juice cleanses. Get rid of your boxing gloves and jump ropes. Don't worry about that gym membership or personal coach. These
things are helpful, and can lead to lasting changes and better habits.
However, you should not forget your "New Year's, New You" mantra past
January 15. For
those of us who either have trouble sticking to resolutions or hide
them behind words like "goals" and "new hobby", we believe the new year
should be a time for fun, not sadness. Let's
see 2022 as an opportunity for us to create a list of things that will
bring joy to our families and make them laugh (we have New Years
jokes!). Perhaps we can even laugh at ourselves for the amount of resolutions we make.
These are the best Instagram captions and Facebook stories to help you keep your New Year's vibes high. People make resolutions every year to improve their lives or start new things.
Unfortunately, these new year's resolutions quickly fade and are quickly forgotten. It's become commonplace to make jokes about setting new year's goals. Instead, it's more fun to create a list with funny resolutions that you can laugh at.
Before you make a fool of yourself, here are some funny resolutions for the new year.
Although many people make New Year's Resolutions, very few actually keep them. The study found that 64% of people keep their resolutions up for at least one month. After six months, the number fell to 46%.
Another popular theory regarding New Year's resolutions is that people who make resolutions are ten times more likely than those who don’t to achieve their goals.
These are some hilarious New Year's Resolutions sayings, quotes and pics that will make you laugh.
1. “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.” — Anonymous
2. “Many years ago, I resolved to never bother with new years resolutions, and I have stuck with it ever since.” – Dave Beard
3. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” – Joey Adams
4. “Good parties create a temporary youthfulness.” – Mason Cooley
5. “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” — Anaïs Nin
6. “My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.” —Anonymous
7. “Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.” – William Shakespeare
8. “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.”- Oscar Wilde
9. “My New Year’s resolution is to tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – Hunar Hali
10. “Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.” – Unknown
11. “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles
12. “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis
13. “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.” —Dave Beard
14. “A new year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.” – Unknown
15. NO New year & new me! I’ll be the same honest asshole at 12:01 that I was at 11:59
16. It’s time to make old mistakes in different ways. Hurray! Happy New Year!
17. I usually make resolutions when I am drunk, that way I never remember them.
18. I don’t want a resolution for New Year. I wanna be an asshole for one more year.
19. My New Year Resolution – To hate you more.
20. The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions.
21. Help kids stay safe by not texting on my cell phone while eating McDonald’s and speeding through crosswalks in school zones with a frost covered windshield
22. Only make one blog entry and leave it published for years.
23. Buy new clothes big enough to account for next year’s holidays. Start smoking to lose weight.
24. Visit the grocery more often than restaurants, especially when free samples are being served.
25. Only get divorced and remarried once this year. Watch more movie remakes.